Wednesday 25 March 2009

Training: Day 15

Plan: 75 mins to include 45 mins at marathon pace
Reality: 30 mins easy with four dogs, 45 mins @ perceived MP, followed by 1o mins easy.  PM - 10 mins with dogs, 25 mins easy up Figsbury Hill.
Significant events: Long time since Kai has been up for a morning and evening run.  Very much aware that I am not suffering the stiffness in my back now that I have changed the back pack.
Comments: Didn't have my Garmin, but I think my perceived effort was probably a little slower than hoped.  Not going to worry about it.  "Funny" day resulted in me feeling the need to run in the evening, against my training plan.  Sometimes I have to give in to my "wobbles"!  Checked out the bruises on my knees and legs today - don't think I will be wearing shorts on Saturday!