Friday 13 March 2009

New Beginings

My first day of self blogging!! Why today of all days? Because I am no longer scared. I was unsure how this "blogging thingermigiggery" works and so held off, hoping someone would write me a procedure explaining it - must be my Quality Management background....

I am very sad as I write. I lost something close and dear to me this day. In the quest for "the perfect relationship" we dwelled too much on our fears to the detriment of our future. We have separate futures now, but our journey will remain in my thoughts as a reminder of how amazing a couple can be when you use the positives to outweigh the negatives.

I have time now to concentrate on me. Pay special attention to my training and focus on my new job which I start on Monday. Training and working in London is going to be an amazing experience. I will get to know a very special city from the inside out, and make new friendships and connections.

I will experiment over the coming weeks with this blog and ultimately launch my Website SandraBowers.co.uk. I have been planning this one for a while...