Friday 27 April 2012

What is normality..?

Life is weird... Ups, downs, but mostly downs at the moment.  I cannot forget Kobi, he is everywhere, and as time passes it is easy to forget why he is no longer with us, and wish that the ending was so very different....  Every day people ask me about the "flame", and every day my heart skips and beat and my stomach churns to the point of sickness.  I know time will heal, but I also know that I am a very impatient person.  I fell in love and nurtured this little creature, I cannot "let go" just like that.

The picture that I chose to share with this blog has a very special cloud within it, there is now another special cloud that will be floating up to join those that already reside there...

So back to the harsh reality that is life.  Life must go on, and it does.  So much has changed and yet so much remains the same.  The pack is settled, stress dissipated like the smoke from a cigarette extinguished by dropping the butt in a water can.  As easily as that, it happened.

Kez is a different dog, the one I used to know, he continues to protect the pack and keep his little brother in check....  He watches over me, I can see and feel his gaze frequently.  My protector in the flesh.

I ran a bad marathon last weekend.  Bad as in I did not enjoy it.  Running to me is about fun, enjoyment and the fact that I can run.  This escaped me last weekend...  The pain I live with every day came back to haunt me.  To remind me that I am on borrowed time.  I intend to continue to borrow, but with a lot of help from friends and sponsors....    Like the pheonix from the ashes, I will return...