Saturday 10 October 2009

Preparation. Stress relievers before the stress....


No race tomorrow. Got a wee cold and feeling poorly, so going to have a "pamper day" instead to make sure that I recover well and body remains strong. Tried a hill session today and could feel "it" in my chest, and every time I sneeze or cough my hip is extemely painful.
And so, instead of racing I am going to make the most of my 6 month membership to the health and fitness club in Eastleigh. Funny how things sometimes work out. I spontaneoulsy enter a 5k race, and win membership to a Health Club located only minutes from my new place of work. I had not even started working there when I won this prize. It is a place that I can visit regularly on my way home from a potentially stressful job. I am equipped with stress relievers even before I feel the stress!
I will have a casual run with the dogs and then go try out the jacuzzi, spa, steam room et al. Never before experienced any of them and am quite excited about the prospect! My change of plan for tomorrow will also give me a chance to do further work on THE PLAN. I have hand written notes in half one dozen books all relating to THE PLAN, now need to start pulling together the business plan around it...