Friday 8 March 2013

Krofti.... pictures speak a thousand words...

Integral member of the team during the Lightning 12 hour race - love this photo!
Krofti has seen it all, and done it all...

I have spent nearly 12 years with this very special boy.

He has shared his life with 7 other huskies, accepted and helped all of them in some way.

A husky with a fabulous sense of humour and an ability to win over the coldest of hearts...

I have learned so much by watching him and his approach to life....

I love this little guy and I don't think that I am the only one....
Waiting patiently as I "faff"...
Puddle jumping with kids.  Children are his true love :-)

With earned trust, you are allowed certain privileges - walking free in Newborough Forest...

Krofti in "Heaven" - being cuddled by a little person...

Last minute stand in for a friend in need in the European Canicross Championships in Belgium 2010


Fame!! On Belgium television!!

Leading the Winchester kids into the stadium as part of the Track2Track relay...

My most favourite photo - Olympic Torch Bearing husky.... a very worth Kobi stand in :-)

What he does best... sleeping and looking cute...

Protecting Colin - another cute sleeping one...
Pin up boy...;-)
The most special one of them all.... :-)

The day I met Krofti..... less than 24 hours old... I will be with him until the day he falls asleep for the last time..... :-)


(photos courtesy of Ian J Berry, Katie Jarzyna, RTV television, Sandra Bowers)